Friday, April 13, 2012

Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)Security and Medical Testing Site

CIA and ODNI share the Dulles Discovery Center (DD1 and DD2, they recently completed a new building on-site) in Northern Virginia. CIA's Applicant Operations Center, polygraph testing center and the Security Center's Special Activities Staff are located at this site. ODNI staff emailed me this color map from after I received a Conditional Offer of Employment for an intelligence analyst position with the ODNI following my CIA termination. CIA security blocked my ODNI testing when I arrived for my appointment in Summer 2011. CIA has blocked all positions I have tried to obtain since my termination from CIA employment.


No comments:

Post a Comment